Parsley Red Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are so good and easy to make. I love to make this with my Swiss Mushroom Chicken.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup fresh parsley, minced, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut a strip of peel around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside.
- In large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley, bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
YES YES YES!! I didn't have any chicken broth so I disolved some lowery's seasond salt in some water and it worked wonderfully, plus I think my onion to potato ratio was a little higher than specified AND I used a little more garlic. I think my onions carmalized a little when I forgot about them on the stove and it sure added a wonderful flavor. It turned out so fantastic that even Mr. Picky himself aka my bf loved them! Thanks, Kim!Reply
see 7 more