Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Cooking Light Board.
Make and share this Lemon Parmigiano Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 small chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Whisk together the lemon juice, vermouth, mustard, butter, sage and garlic.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish. Pour the lemon mixture over all. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Bake until done, about 45 minutes, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Serve immediately.
The time of cooking is perfect. The chicken is cooked and still tender. I used dry sage, Mrs Dash Seasoning Original blend. I omitted the butter, I didn't see why it would be better with it, just add more fat. It's very good and tasty. Thanks Redsy. Made for photo tag.