Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here are some lemon recipes Lemon Oil Drizzle
- 7 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice, strained for seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Add the lemon juice to the oil and mix.
- Add the salt and pepper (herbs, capers, etc.) and drizzle over steamed vegetables.
- Lemon Caper Sauce: 2 tsp.
- fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped 2 tbsp.
- capers 1/4 tsp.
- crushed red pepper flakes Add capers, herbs, and pepper flakes.
- Let flavors set up for 5 minutes before serving.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOTES : This incredibly simple sauce transforms cooked vegetables.
- The lemon brings out subtle flavors and the oil provides just enough sheen.
- I add the salt, pepper, herbs or capers just before or as I put it on the vegetables.
- Make a pint or so at a time and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Microwave it for 10 seconds to liquefy the oil.