Recipe by Jauna
This is a recipe I got from my roommate at college. We'd make this all the time. It's delicious! It's best when made ahead of time.
Top Review by Pat Blackburn
I couldn't find my recipe for lemon lush so I decided to see what I could find on recipezaar.com This recipe was much better than the one I lost, not too sweet, very light. Everyone wanted a second helping.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesvegetarian instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together: flour and margarine.
- Pat into a 9x13 in pan (I spray the bottom of the pan with some Pam).
- Bake for 20 min at 350°F.
- Mix together: cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust, chill for 1/2 hour.
- Mix together: milk and the pudding packages.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.