Recipe by Mom2Rose
Luscious layers of sugar cookie, raspberry jam and dreamy lemon cream cheese are the big temptations in this bar. Note: Cooking time includes chilling time in refrigerator.
- 17 1⁄2 ounces betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed or 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 24 fresh raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Spread dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread raspberry jam over cooled base.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon curd with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Drop lemon mixture by teaspoonfuls over jam layer; spread gently and evenly over jam.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds over top.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- To serve, top each bar with 1 raspberry, gently pressing into lemon mixture.
- Store covered in refrigerator.