4 hrs 35 mins
4 hrs 15 mins
Luscious layers of sugar cookie, raspberry jam and dreamy lemon cream cheese are the big temptations in this bar. Note: Cooking time includes chilling time in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 17 1/2 ounces betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 1/2 teaspoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed or 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 24 fresh raspberries
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- 4Spread dough in bottom of pan.
- 5Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 7Spread raspberry jam over cooled base.
- 8In large bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon curd with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 9Fold in whipped topping.
- 10Drop lemon mixture by teaspoonfuls over jam layer; spread gently and evenly over jam.
- 11Sprinkle toasted almonds over top.
- 12Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 13For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- 14To serve, top each bar with 1 raspberry, gently pressing into lemon mixture.
- 15Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Linzer Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix