Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here are some lemon recipes
Make and share this Lemon Herb Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon, ground
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Cream all ingredients together in order given.
- Heap into a glass dish and chill.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Serving Ideas : Serve with grilled or broiled fish, or vegetables.
This is very simple to make, can be made in advance, used when needed, and tastes great. I have used it with herbs other than tarragon (used rosemary when I wanted some to go with lamb). I thoroughtly recommend it for a light tangish addition to meat, fish or vegetables.