Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Frozen pre-cooked meatballs make this appetizer quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup red currant jelly or 1 cup grape jelly
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen cooked meatballs
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- Combine jelly, lemon juice, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and pepper in large saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until bubbly; stir in the meatballs boil gently 15 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Stir in the pineapple and heat through.