A quick meal that can be served alone as a main dish, or with chicken as a side dish
Make and share this Lemon Garlic Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (I use the garlic in the jar)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (fresh ground is best)
- 1 lb spaghetti or 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- In large skillet, cook garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Add lemon juice, bouillon and pepper.
- Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
- In large bowl, toss pasta, garlic mixture, cheese and parsley; serve immediately.