1/1 Photo of Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
Easy, delicious flavorful green beans. Your whole family will FOR SURE devour these super-yummy beans!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large covered pot (with steaming basket in place) boil 2 inches of water.
- 2Place green beans into steamer and steam for about 10 minutes. -Keep the beans that beautiful, fresh green color- with a bit of a bite.
- 3Drain beans into collander and set aside.
- 4Heat same pot over medium heat.
- 5Melt butter and gently saute garlic.
- 6Place beans into butter mixture and coat.
- 7Squeeze lemon onto beans, season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g