Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm posting this because I want to know the nutritional value. Other sugar free jello flavors can be used.
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- Mix the vanilla pudding and water together in a sauce pan.
- Bring mixture to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle lemon jello over pudding mixture. Stir jello through until dissolved.
- When cool, stir cool whip through.
The recipe didn't state that this was not an instant pudding mix. You must use the cook and serve pudding. I made cherry flavor and waited for the mixture to cool and added an 8 oz container of sugar free cool whip to give the mixture a fluff texture. The options are endless with this recipe. Will make again with more flavors and will change my rating to 5 stars once the recipe is correct. It's 5 star with the cook and serve.