photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Stir 1 pkg of lemon gelatin with 1 cup of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup lemon juice and the yogurt in the gelain mixture.
- Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- Beat until frothy.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, thawed; spoon into four 4 oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Lemon dessert for lemon lovers! The texture of this was great but I found it to be too sour as written; I added a tablespoon of splenda to my serving and that seemed to help, so next time I would add some sweetener (to taste) when I add the lemon juice to the mixture. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i live in texas. Cooking is one of my many passions. i'm always looking for low-fat, sugar-free and easy recipes. i love this website!! this is the best idea since chocolate. Thank you, Zaar.