Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
these are wonderful I use greased aluminum foil on sheets to help remove the cookies easier..
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup lemon drop candy, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- in a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.beat in egg, cream and lemon peel.
- combine flour, lemon drop candy, baking powder and salt.
- gradually add to creamed mixture.
- drop by rounded tspful 3" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes or edges are lightly browned.
- cool for 2 minutes on sheet before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- I use greased foil on the sheet -- .
Decent flavor but I expected a more pronounced flavor with all the lemon drops. Cookies spread quite a bit and browned very quicklt.