1 hr 20 mins
A sweet treat of a bread for you to make in your bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed lemon drop candy
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Reserve 1 tablespoon of the crushed lemon drops.
- 2Add the remaining lemon drops and next 9 ingredients to a 1-1/2- or 2-pound bread machine according to the manufacturer's directions, adding the lemon drops with the flour.
- 3Select the basic white bread cycle and desired color setting.
- 4In a small bowl combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 5Stir in enough milk (1 to 2 teaspoons) to make an icing of drizzling consistency.
- 6Drizzle over cooled loaf and sprinkle with the reserved lemon drops if you choose.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Drop Bread
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 136.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon drop candies