Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tried this when we went to the Smucker's store and it was really good! The store is pretty neat, too!
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lemon curd (Dickinson's)
- In a medium size bowl, combine whipped topping and lemon curd.
- Chill and Serve.
- Use as a dip for pretzels, fruit, angel food cake, or cookies.
- Use as frosting on lemon cake or pie filling, top pie with fruit.
Amazing! I used it in a trifle....blueberry cake, lemon curd whip, fresh strawberries, and cool whip. So yum!
Very pretty light dessert--I served in goblets, layered with cubes of poundcake. Superb using homemade lemon curd made with Meyer lemons, along with real whipped cream! Thanks Beverly!