1 hr 5 mins
I received this cookie in a cookie swap this year. These were my favorites of the bunch! I haven't tried these yet, but I think that I will refrigerate the dough and make them into balls. Just to get a more "perfect" looking cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add egg, lemon zest, juice, vanilla and beat again.
- 4In Separate bowl, Sift together Baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
- 5Add dry ingredients to wet in two batches, until just blended.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- 9Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute then move to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Crisp Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g