Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Special dessert for company or special occasion. Make it at least once through berry season. Easy no-bake recipe.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon zest
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1 8-inch pre-baked crumb crust (ready made, bought is ok)
- 473.18 ml fresh berries, divided (We love either blueberries or blackberries, but use any berries you like)
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy Slowly pour the condensed milk into the cream cheese as you continue beating.
- Beat until smooth Whisk in lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Pour into prebaked 8 inch crust Puree 1/3 cup of the berries Drizzle on top of prepared pie Run a knife throughout the pie to make a swirl effect.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours .
- To serve, top with remaining berries.
I loved the lemon and the simplicity of this recipe. I used frozen blueberries and they worked fine, however, fresh would be better. Should be fantastic with fresh strawberries next season!! Thanks again Dorothy.
This was fantastic. My kids loved it!
I really like this cheesecake. It's very creamy and smooth. The lemon taste is fantastic! I made it with blackberries and fat free cream cheese and it was very tasty. I think this is very good and versatile recipe. You can choose whatever kind of berries you want and I think it'd also be good without the lemon and just the berries. I really enjoyed this cheesecake!