1/9 Photos of Lemon Cream Cheese Pie with Berries
4 hrs 30 mins
Special dessert for company or special occasion. Make it at least once through berry season. Easy no-bake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon zest
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 1 8-inch pre-baked crumb crust (ready made, bought is ok)
- 473.18 ml fresh berries, divided (We love either blueberries or blackberries, but use any berries you like)
- 1Beat the cream cheese until fluffy Slowly pour the condensed milk into the cream cheese as you continue beating.
- 2Beat until smooth Whisk in lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla.
- 3Pour into prebaked 8 inch crust Puree 1/3 cup of the berries Drizzle on top of prepared pie Run a knife throughout the pie to make a swirl effect.
- 4Refrigerate for 3-4 hours .
- 5To serve, top with remaining berries.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Cheese Pie with Berries
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 121.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
8-inch pre-baked crumb crust