Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in our local Sunday paper insert USA Weekend. Serve with Wine-Marinated Strawberries.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, 1/4 C confectioner's sugar, and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Add the butter and vanilla; beat until ingredients form a dough.
- Drop dough by generous teaspoons onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake on middle rack of oven until bottoms of cookies are lightly brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Place the remaining 1/2 C confectioner's sugar into a zippered plastic bag. Drop a dozen cookies at a time into the sugar and shake to coat.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.