Lemon Lime Cooler Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
light and delicious lemon lime cookies!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened (1 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon double strength vanilla extract (or 1 tsp. regular strength vanilla)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 -5 key limes, juice and grated peel (about 8 Tablespoons juice and 1 Tablespoon peel)
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
- 2. Cream together the butter, sugar, and extracts. Add the eggs and mix well. Gradually add the flour and mix well. Lastly, mix in the grated lime peel and juice (save the squeezed limes.) Drop the dough onto greased cookie sheets by rounded tablespoons. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
- 3. As soon as you have removed the cookies from the oven, pat the top of each cookie with squeezed lime to get a drop of juice on top of each cookie. Then immediately dust well with powdered sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION