- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 5 1⁄4 cups whipped topping
- 2 2⁄3 cups coconut flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Combine milk, lemon juice and rind in large bowl. Fold in 3-1/2 cups of the coconut.
- Spread mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares. Top with remaining whipped topping.