Using zucchini was always a challenge at hom in PA Dutch country. This delightful dessert pie has a tropical flair! Don't let the ingredient list scare you away. I have served this to people who don't like squash and they never know if you don't tell them. If using zucchini squash, peel the green first for the best disguise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: if using deep-dish crust use 1 1/2 cups squash; if using regular crust use 1 cup squash.
- 2Whisk together squash, sugar, eggs, flour, lemon and coconut flavorings, and butter.
- 3Pour into pie crust.
- 4Bake at 350 F for 30-45 minutes. Pie should be set and barely golden brown on top.
- 5Can be served with Cool-Whip or other favored whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Lemon Coconut Custard" Pie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: