Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can be made with chiken cutlets too but reduce cooking time as the cutlets cook quicker
- 2 whole chickens (cut into 1/8's)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Dip chicken in egg, then in corn flake crumbs.
- Sprayed a 13 x 9 foil pan with non-stick spray such as Pam. Place chicken in single layer skin side down.
- Bake for 30 minute at 400 degrees. Then turn chicken over combine remaining ingredients and pour or spoon over chicken. Return to oven baking for 30 more minutes or until tender. Baste occasionally.