This comes from a WW pasta cook book. 7 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, on the bone
- 1 head garlic, broken into cloves but not peeled (yes, whole bulb)
- 4 red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 10 fluid ounces chicken stock
- 12 ounces pasta
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to gas Mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- 2Mix together the mustard and honey and spread on top of each chicken breast.
- 3Place the breasts in a deep baking tray with the garlic cloves, onion wedges and rosemary leaves.
- 4Squeeze the lemon juice over the top and place the left over lemon peel in the tray too.
- 5Pour over the stock and season.
- 6Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, before removing the foil for another 5 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile cook the pasta in plenty of salted, boiling water and drain.
- 8Remove the lemon peel from the baking tray and discard.
- 9Remove the chicken breasts.
- 10Toss the cooked past with the vegetables and juices in the oven tray.
- 11Serve each portion of pasta topped with a chicken breast, sliced.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Chicken Pasta (7 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 139.1 mg
- Sodium 327.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 70.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: