Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 (3 lb) whole chicken, quartered
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add onion and bell pepper slices by placing on top of chicken.
- Pour lemon juice and wine over entire chicken.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil, and brown for about 15 minutes longer.
- Garnish with parsley flakes, and serve.
I am sorry to say that this chicken was fairly bland – I don’t believe I’ll be making it again anytime soon.