Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These dreamy cheesecake bars are delicious and easy! They start with a cake mix and there are just a few other ingredients.
Top Review by sapowell
Used a lemon cake mix, that was all I had! Added closer to 3 tsp of lemon juice. Wish I had doubled the cream cheese mixture so it would be thicker, but it was great.
Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg and oil until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup and pat remaining mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and 1 egg until light and smooth.
- Spread over baked layer and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes more.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.