These dreamy cheesecake bars are delicious and easy! They start with a cake mix and there are just a few other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 egg and oil until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup and pat remaining mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and 1 egg until light and smooth.
- Spread over baked layer and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes more.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.