- 18 1⁄4 ounces lemon cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- combine the cake mix, 1 egg and butter together with your hands until well blended --
- press this mixture into bottom of a sprayed 13x9" baking pan --
- combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining 2 eggs and beat with mixer on medium speed till smooth --
- pour over cake batter -- in pan.
- bake at 350* till top is golden brown.
- about 45 minutes --
- cool completely --
- cut in small squares -- .