Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
We all loved this, and mom made it often. But if her brother Gene was coming to visit, this was a must have.
- 510.29 g package lemon cake mix
- 96.38 g package instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 158.51 ml salad oil
- 177.44 ml water
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml salad oil
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- Mix and bake in greased 9 X 13 pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Prick the top of the cake with a deep fork.
- Mix together orange juice, salad oil and powdered sugar to form glaze.
- While still warm, pour glaze over cake.