Recipe by Juenessa
This cake is a little out of the ordinary because one of the ingredients used is tarragon.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Crumble the dried tarragon into a fine powder and mix with the cake and pudding mixture.
- Make a well in the center and pour in lemon-lime soda, lemon juice, eggs and oil.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.