Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I love butter cookies and lemon flavor. This combines the two. From a Challenge European Style Butter Box. Serving size is two cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in corn syrup and egg. Beat in lemon zest and juice.
- Whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir flour mixture into creamed butter mixture and blend well.
- Scoop up dough into rounded 1-inch diameter portions and place 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.