Recipe by TooheyMomster
I have not tried this yet, but does sound yummy!
Top Review by Chef Country Cook
If I could give this one a "10" I would. The only thing I did a little different was I added sliced almonds to the pan when I was making the sauce....and I didn't have any fresh basil so I used dried basil. I served this fish with a garden salad and steamed asaparagus. Absolutely marvelous.
- 4 barramundi fillets (skin on or off)
- cooking spray (canola or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 -6 fresh basil leaves (or 3/4 tsp. dry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- Spray fillets with canola or olive oil
- Saute fillets on high heat, 3 minutes (skin side up)
- Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
- Gently saute the garlic and butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil.
- Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Try serving with young green beans, lightly steamed.