I have not tried this yet, but does sound yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- 2Spray fillets with canola or olive oil
- 3Saute fillets on high heat, 3 minutes (skin side up)
- 4Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
- 6Gently saute the garlic and butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil.
- 7Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
- 8Serving Suggestions:.
- 9Try serving with young green beans, lightly steamed.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Butter Barramundi Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g