Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this yet, but does sound yummy!
Make and share this Lemon Butter Barramundi Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- Spray fillets with canola or olive oil
- Saute fillets on high heat, 3 minutes (skin side up)
- Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
- Gently saute the garlic and butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil.
- Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Try serving with young green beans, lightly steamed.