I have not tried this yet, but does sound yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- 2Spray fillets with canola or olive oil
- 3Saute fillets on high heat, 3 minutes (skin side up)
- 4Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
- 6Gently saute the garlic and butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil.
- 7Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
- 8Serving Suggestions:.
- 9Try serving with young green beans, lightly steamed.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Butter Barramundi Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g