Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this yet, but does sound yummy!
Make and share this Lemon Butter Barramundi Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- Spray fillets with canola or olive oil
- Saute fillets on high heat, 3 minutes (skin side up)
- Flip and cook 1 more minute. Transfer to serving dish.
- Gently saute the garlic and butter for about 2 minutes. Stir in salt, lemon juice and basil.
- Remove from heat and spoon over fillets immediately before serving.
- Serving Suggestions:.
- Try serving with young green beans, lightly steamed.
If I could give this one a "10" I would. The only thing I did a little different was I added sliced almonds to the pan when I was making the sauce....and I didn't have any fresh basil so I used dried basil. I served this fish with a garden salad and steamed asaparagus. Absolutely marvelous.
Our family enjoyed this, but for us, it was a little overpowering on the lemon, but stilled enjoyed it immensely and will adjust the lemon next time to suite our taste. Really yummy.
This is the first fish recipe where the use of lemon juce was not overbearing, it did let the flavor of the fish come through! TooheyMomster really should try this dish.