Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Presentation is everything for this brunch dish. Tastes fabulous - and is nutritious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking couscous
- 1 cup lemon low fat yogurt
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded lemons, rind of
- 6 cups mixed fruit (sliced strawberries, kiwi, nectarines, star fruit, blueberries, raspberries)
- chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
- of fresh mint (optional)
- In a medium saucepan bring milk and salt to a boil Stir in couscous; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir with a fork until fluffy.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, sour cream, honey, and lemon peel.
- Stir into couscous.
- In a large bowl combine desired fruit.
- To serve, divide half of the fruit mixture among 12 parfait glasses.
- Spoon couscous mixture over fruit; tope with remaining fruit.
- If desired, garnish with crystalized ginger and mint.