Lemon Broiled Orange Roughy
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the first 4 ingredients until well blended; divide mixture in half.
- Place the fish fillets on a rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Brush fillets with half the lemon juice mixture.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Drizzle with the remaining half of lemon juice mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional pepper and some salt; serve with lemon wedges.