Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light. Per serving--92 calories, 3.7 g fat, 1.4 g carbohydrate, 17 mg cholesterol.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 orange roughy fillets (each fillet should weight 4 ounces each)
- lemon wedge
- In a small mixing bowl, stir the first 4 ingredients until well blended; divide mixture in half.
- Place the fish fillets on a rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Brush fillets with half the lemon juice mixture.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Drizzle with the remaining half of lemon juice mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional pepper and some salt; serve with lemon wedges.
Perfect! Super easy!
This was really delicious and perfect for nice easy dinner. I did add minced garlic into the butter sauce, and topped with capers. Thank You!!!
Very good - I did not have dijon so I used mayo and regular mustard. I also coated both sides of the fish because I made too much "sauce". I had one roughy and one tilapia filet. Worked fine on both. I also sprinkled the tops with flavored breadcrumbs which crisped nicely under the broiler. Took about 15 minutes to get flaky.