Thought I'd make my "cream of something" recipe contribution for those with finer taste buds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cans cream of broccoli soup
- 3 cans medium cream or 3 cans half-and-half or 3 cans milk
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4-1/2 cup butter
- 1In a large soup pot, add soup and half& half (or cream).
- 2Mix well, add mushrooms, broccoli, lemon juice, and spices.
- 3Stir and bring to boil.
- 4Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- 5Re-season with spices to taste.
- 6Mix cornstarch in a bowl with water to form a paste, add to soup.
- 7Add butter to soup, stir well, and serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of broccoli soup