Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemon yogurt and pie filling along with fresh blueberries make this a cool, light dessert. The colors look pretty together and taste even better! (Chill time not included)
- Measure 1/4 cup of blueberries and set aside for topping.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and pie filling until well blended.
- In a 3 1/2 to 4 quart bowl or trifle dish, layer one third of the cake cubes, then the lemon mixture and finally the blueberries.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish top with reserved blueberries and a few lemon slices if desired.
I made this trifle for a 4th of July gathering and it was a huge hit! I put the blueberries in a star shape on the top with thin slices of lemon around it for garnish and a cherry at the point of each star. We were at the home of restaurant owners and they were commenting on what a lovely presentation it was. It was delicious and I was told not to come to the party next summer without it!! Really easy to make and people think that you went to so much trouble.
Nice combo of flavors. Used frozen blueberries.