Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lemon yogurt and pie filling along with fresh blueberries make this a cool, light dessert. The colors look pretty together and taste even better! (Chill time not included)
- Measure 1/4 cup of blueberries and set aside for topping.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and pie filling until well blended.
- In a 3 1/2 to 4 quart bowl or trifle dish, layer one third of the cake cubes, then the lemon mixture and finally the blueberries.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish top with reserved blueberries and a few lemon slices if desired.