Jenny Frenny's Note:
I served this on white cupcakes for a baby shower in the spring. It was a refreshing change from heavy buttercream cake frosting. I will usually double this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring cream cheese to room temperature then beat on high in a mixer until smooth.
- 2Add the sugar slowly until it is dissolved in the cream cheese.
- 3Add the lemon zest and juice. Mix well and frost cupcakes.
- 4Keep frosted cake/cupcakes in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of