My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the sugar, brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 4 tablespoons butter, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix until the topping is incorporated.
- 4Using an electric mixer, cream the remaining sugar and butter together. Add the egg, 1/2 and 1/2, sour cream , and lemon juice, blend until smooth.
- 5In a mixing bowl, sift the remaining flour, baking powder, salt and remaining cinnamon together. With the machine running, slowly add the flour until all the flour is incorporated.
- 6Fold in the blueberries and lemon zest. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the topping on top of the batter.
- 7Bake the bread for about 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Blueberry Tea Cake
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 295.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g