Recipe by LRMyers1968
I made this up and to my surprise it was great. I love onions and garlic so I used more than this. I did not measure anything so everything is guess work. To put the potato on top try using a large cake decorating tip it makes it look nice and work better than trying to spread them on top. I topped ours with some cheese and DH eat three servings.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb lamb
- 1⁄2 lb breakfast sausage (I used maple flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (or more if you like)
- 2 -4 garlic cloves (use what you like for taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup peas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (recipe that you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic in butter in large pot.
- Add beef and sausage and cook tll done.
- Stir in brown gravy mix and water till thickened.
- Stir in mushroom soup and 1/4 can of water to rinse can.
- Add mushroom, corn, and peas, stir.
- Simmer for about 10 to 15 minute.
- Transfer to a 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread potatoes over the top to cover well.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350°F.