Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this today from my leftover vegetable soup and it was so delicious!
- 709.77 ml vegetable soup, leftover
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml garlic (minced)
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml cumin
- 29.58 ml turmeric
- 29.58 ml chicken bouillon
- 14.79 ml curry powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml red pepper flakes
- Reserve 1 cup of vegetable soup liquid. Drain the rest.
- Place vegetables and reserved liquid into blender. Blend until finely grained.
- Heat olive oil on medium. Add minced garlic and saute for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add blended vegetable mixture to sautéed garlic. Add everything else.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until piping hot. Serve and enjoy.