Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Do you ever have leftover spaghetti you don't know what to do with? Try this quick and tasty one-dish dinner. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) package cooked italian chicken breasts, strips (Oscar Mayer brand)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place spaghetti, Velveeta, chicken,sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder and sugar in resealable plastic bag; seal.
- Shake and press until combined.
- Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and asiago.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
This turned out like a typical Kraft dish. Very quick, easy & tasty. Would I say a gourmet dish? No; but, still a decent dish & a great way to use up leftovers!