Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this recipe comes from Organic feast i have'nt tried it yet but don't want to lose it
Make and share this Leek, Cumin and Sweet Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan,.
- add leek and onion and cook over low-medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in sweet potato and cumin seeds and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add stock, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until potato is tender.
- Puree soup, in batches, in a food processor until smooth and season to taste.
- Ladle soup into warm serving bowls and swirl a spoonful of yoghurt in each bowl.
Yeah, really nice soup, had it new years eve for people coming over and they all said how nice it was