A recipe I found on a low carb website that I've altered to fit our tastes. Time to marinate is not included in cooking time. This chicken is great in the oven as it is written, but works equally well on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large plastic ziploc bag.
- 2Add chicken and seal bag, then turn well to coat all pieces with the marinade.
- 3Place bag in refrigerator for 8 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove bag from refrigerator one hour before baking.
- 5Preheat oven to 450*.
- 6Place the chicken in a roasting pan and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Pour any remaining marinade over the chicken.
- 8Roast for 15 minutes.
- 9Reduce heat to 375* and continue to roast 30 minutes or more if necessary until chicken is done.
- 10Baste with the pan juices every 10 or 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lebanese Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.8
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 33.4 g