1/1 Photo of Lebanese Carrot and Orange Salad
Oranges and onions are a popular combination in many Middle Eastern countries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine carrots, oranges and raisins.
- 2Toss to combine.
- 3In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4Spoon over carrot mixture. Mix well.
- 5Chill several hours or overnight.
- 6Mix before serving.
- 7Note: preparation time does not include chilling time.
Browse Our Top Lebanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lebanese Carrot and Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g