Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and delicious!! Requires fridge time, so plan to make this ahead.
Make and share this Layered Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head lettuce, broken into pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into pieces
- 1 lb bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Layer ingredients in order given.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Mix just before serving.
This was amazing!!! I let it chill for about 13 hours and used turkey bacon instead of pork. It was fantastic!! I highly recommend this!