This is a great salad and actually tastes better the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2Return to cooking pan and toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing.
- 3Transfer half of pasta to a clear glass bowl.
- 4Layer peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, and proscuitto on pasta.
- 5Top with remaining pasta.
- 6Sprinkle with basil and pour remaining dressing evenly over salad.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Serve at once or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 9Toss right before serving to evenly coat dressing.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Picnic Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: