Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great salad and actually tastes better the next day!
Make and share this Layered Picnic Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Return to cooking pan and toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing.
- Transfer half of pasta to a clear glass bowl.
- Layer peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, and proscuitto on pasta.
- Top with remaining pasta.
- Sprinkle with basil and pour remaining dressing evenly over salad.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve at once or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Toss right before serving to evenly coat dressing.