This is a great salad and actually tastes better the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2Return to cooking pan and toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing.
- 3Transfer half of pasta to a clear glass bowl.
- 4Layer peas, tomatoes, mushrooms, and proscuitto on pasta.
- 5Top with remaining pasta.
- 6Sprinkle with basil and pour remaining dressing evenly over salad.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Serve at once or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 9Toss right before serving to evenly coat dressing.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Picnic Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: