Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A good, inexpensive "football season" snack!
Make and share this Layered Nacho Dip-Veggie/bean recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans (or left over home made refried beans)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- chopped ripe olives
- diced tomatoes
- chopped green onion
- chopped jalapeno
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of a pie plate.
- Heat beans, add seasoning mix, mix well and chill.
- Then spread over cream cheese.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the order given.
- Chill well.
Thank you, I am bringin this dish to a picnic tomorrow! Sincerely Debbie R
This was a very easy and a delicious no meat layered dip. Perfect for our snuggling up to watch the football game Sunday. Actually served as our lunch. Thanks Diana. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes layered Tex-Mex dips.