Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in my mom's old recipes. I remember her fixing this on cold snowy nights.
Make and share this Layered Ground Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a 2 quart baking dish, layer half the onion, celery and green pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with ground beef sprinkled with garlic powder.
- Pour over tomato sauce.
- Top with remaining onion, celery and green pepper.
- Arrange potatoes over top and cover with soup.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.