Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This salad is elegant but very easy
- 1 (8 ounce) package shell macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli, pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- Cook macaroni as pkg directs.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Stir together macaroni onions and 2 tablespoons bacon bits.
- Mix the mayo lemon juice cheese sugar garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Layer the lettuce macaroni mixture cucumber caulifower broccoli and tomato in large serving bowl.
- Pour dressing evenly over top.
- Cover Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp bacon just before serving.
Great recipe. Thanks. Will be making many times. Ginger1