Recipe by loof
Wonderful fresh fruit salad with a pretty presentation - great for BBQ's and potlucks!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this salad to take to a neighborhood cook out & in spite of the heat it was a huge success! Kept in the shade & in a larger bowl of ice, it kept very well! Loved the flavor combo of these fruits, & will make it again, for sure! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 apples
- 1⁄2 honeydew melon
- 3 cups green seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese, milk, lemon peel and lemon juice until well blended and smooth.
- Beat the whipping cream and confectioners' sugar in a small chilled bowl until stiff. Fold cream cheese mixture gently into whipped cream.
- Cut the apples into thin slices. Mix 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture and the apple slices, stirring to coat.
- Cut the honeydew into cubes and place in a 3-quart bowl. Spread apple mixture on top of melon. Place grapes on apple mixture.
- Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over grapes. Sprinkle pecans on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.