- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package Baker's German's chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup baker's angel flake coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt margarine in oven in 13X9 inch pan. Add graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar; mix well. Press into pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese and egg. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts; press lightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool; cut into bars.