Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from my best friend and modified it a little so I didn't end up with my hands coated in heavy whipping cream!
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup salsa verde
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In medium bowl combine chicken, green chilies, salsa verde, 2/3 cheese, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Cut tortillas in half.
- Layer 1/3 of the tortillas in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan; cover with 1/3 of the cream. spread half of the chicken mixture on tortillas. Repeat.
- Cover with remaining tortillas, then cream, then cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes until bubbly.