- 2 (1 lb) packagesgreen giant pasta accent primavera frozen vegetables and pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook frozen vegetables as directed on pkg untill veg are crisp and tender.
- Spoon evenly into ungreased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl combine mayo sugar and lemon juice; blend well.
- Spoon mixture over chilled veg with pasta and gently spread to cover.
- Arrange lettuce evenly over top.
- Sprinkle cheese and crumbled bacon over top of lettuce.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.